News & Events
Custom-made contact lens manufacturer mark’ennovy in co-operation with NEG are pleased to confirm the launch of the Fitting Competition as a part of ‘Made to Measure’ campaign 2016. All active NEG members are eligible to take part in the fitting competition with the support of mark’ennovy’s point of sales materials (print materials and social media). The competition will run for 3 consecutive months starting on September 15th until December 15th. The top three most successful and fastest growing practices during the 3-months period will be awarded with a trip for 2 to Madrid, including a visit to mark’ennovy HQ, a manufacturing tour, a round table discussion as well as evening entertainment and free time to explore the city at the end of Feb/beginning of March*.
- All active NEG members are eligible to take part in the competition
- Practice wanting to participate can register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each practice can choose a selection of Point of Sales (POS) materials to pro-actively encourage patients to the contact lens fitting trial. POS materials available: A1, A2, A3 premium posters, DL patient leaflets, leaflet displays, Eye Care Expert window stickers, social media graphics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, mark’ennovy’s ‘How it’s made video’.
- Materials will be requested from mark’ennovy’s office in Romsey, Hampshire and send directly by post to the practice or delivered personally by mark’ennovy Business Development Manager where applicable (decision of how the materials will be delivered at mark’ennovy’s discretion)
- Products included in the competition: monthly, soft custom-made contact lenses Saphir Rx, Genlte 80 and Gentle 59. Complimentary diagnostics supplied for Saphir Rx, Gentle 80, Gentle 59 contact lenses (postage fees apply).
- A complimentary trip to Madrid at the end of February/beginning of March for two members of staff (Optometrists/contact lens opticians/practice owners) will be awarded to three most successful and fastest growing practices based on the sales revenue, POS placement, in-practice endorsement and understanding of the message and fitting behaviour.
- Practice wanting to participate in the competition will be asked take the photographs of the POS materials sighted at the practice and send photographs to email@example.com
- Practice will be asked to register the patients (or patients’ number), numbers of packs ordered, patient’s prescription and patient’s feedback in the fitting sheet supplied by mark’ennovy and submit by the 15th of December to mark’ennovy.
Visit to Madrid:
- Return flights to Madrid, Spain (departure to Madrid on Sunday)
- Airport transfers in Madrid
- Accommodation with meals included (breakfasts, lunches and dinners)
- Welcome dinner on arrival Sunday
- Visit to mark’ennovy’s HQ Hub in Majadahonda, Madrid on Monday with welcome presentation, manufacturing tour, round table discussion included
- Evening entertainment on Monday evening (dinner and Flamenco night)
- Free time on Tuesday to explore Madrid (optional)
- Return to the UK on Tuesday